1. Automatic/manual start, stop and clear
2. UV (ultraviolet) detection: can detect banknotes with suspected UV properties, because fake notes often use white or bleached paper which will reflect UV light and make the surface of note very bright. Real banknotes can absorb UV light.
3. MG (magnetic) detection: can detect banknotes without MG properties, because most of banknotes are printed using magnetic ink.
4. DD detection: can sort other banknotes which width is more than 5mm different
5. Batch function: allows you to preset a specific number of bills that the machine will count up to.
6. Add function: allows cumulative counting of all bills, up to a maximum of 999 bills
7. Automatic half-note, chained note, double-note detection
8. Mix denomination value counting for INR,IQD,CAD
9. Denomination sort function based on first banknote for INR,IQD,CAD
10. Touch keypad+3.5 inch TFT display
1. Hopper Capacity: 100 old bills or 200 new bills
2. Stacker Capacity: 100 old bills or 200 new bills
3. Counting Speed: 1000pcs/min
4. Dimension:300x260x180 mm
5. Power Supply: AC 100-240V 50-60HZ
6.Power Consumption: ≤80W
7. Size of Countable Notes: 50x110-90x190 mm
8. Thickness of Countable Notes: 0.075-0.15 mm
9. Counting Display: 4 digits TFT
10. Batch Display: 3 digits TFT
11. Net Weight: 6.5 kg
12. Gross Weight: 15 kg (2pcs)
13. Color Box Size: 362x332x240 mm
14. Outer Carton Size: 690x375x265 mm
|Q1||What's the MOQ?|
|In general, the MOQ is 50pcs, but you also can order sample machine to test first.|
|Q2||What is the delivery time?|
|Delivery time for sample order usually is 7 days if raw materials in stock.|
Mass production order can be completed in 20 days.
|Q3||What is the payment term?|
|30% deposit before production and 70% balance before delivery.|
|Q4||What is the warranty period?|
|One year, will bring 1-2% of spare parts with regular order.|